Extension and Research
Please visit the following sites for additional resources about extension and research, and if you have any additional suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us.
- In conjunction with this sourcebook, the World Bank also published The Agricultural Innovation Systems Sourcebook (World Bank 2012).
- In 2006, The World Bank published Enhancing Agricultural Innovation: How to Go Beyond the Strengthening of Research Systems
- CGIAR hosts the ICT and Knowledge Management program.
- FAO insight is collected in Mobilizing the Potential of Rural and Agricultural Extension (Christoplos 2010).
- The Digital Green program, which used digital video for extension, is analyzed in the International Technology & International Development journal (Gandhi et al. 2009).
- A recent issue of Crop Science included an article on using ICTs to mobilize agricultural science for development (Ballantyne, Maru, Porcari 2010).