Please visit the following sites for additional resources about market access, and if you have any additional suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us.
- The Journal of the European Economic Association shares its findings on the impact of a market information service in Uganda (Svensson and Yanagizawa, 2008).
- The International Telecommunications Union (ITU) provides two benchmarking tools to measure the information society and the latest ICT Price Basket (2010). (Measuring the Information Society, ITU, 2011)
- A UNDP presentation in 2010 highlights the need for more organized markets in light of the growth of commody exchanges in developing countries and countries with economies in transition. (Santana-Boado, 2010)
- The World Food Programme features a publication on mobile tracking in Zambia.
- Information for Development (I4D) gives an analysis on India's potential to implement ICTs in Indian agribusiness.